SUNCHASE Bomber Shacket (Shacket = Shirt + Jacket). This modern street-couture blazer is designed by Sanna Saastamoinen-Barrois for Moi Namaste. This limited-edition collection is made in Rajasthan, India using the expertise of traditional hand-block printing.
100% cotton, hand block printed using Azo-free dyes
- The shacket can be worn as a smart blazer. By pulling the string at the bottom of the blazer, the silhouette transforms itself into a 80s bomber!
Single Bomber shackets have one print.
- Reversible Bomber Shackets have three prints - one on the outside and two different prints (front & back) on the inside.
- All Bombers have pockets. Reversible ones have pockets on the front side.
- Small imperfections are normal and the charm of handcrafted techniques
Care: Hand wash in mild detergent and with care. Alternatively, the pieces can be machine-washed in a cold, delicate setting and inside a wash bag. Dry in indirect sunlight.
Sizing & Fit:
Oversized fit. Available Sizes - XS/S, M/L, XL/2XL
- Can be worn with our Sunchase shorts or pants, both for formal and informal occasions.
Limited print options are available in each size. Please check prints and sizing offerings before purchasing.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
Printed by our artisan partners Blockkprint Couture, Jaipur
Crafted by rural women-atelier Saheli Women, Jodhpur
Craft: Hand block-printing.