A new addition to our Six Yards of Magic (SYOM) collection - Kiriti Kimonos made from upcycled vintage Indian sarees. The style includes dropped shoulders and comes with front pockets & a belt.
- Material: Flowy, vintage, Crepe Silk Indian saree
- Easily fits people who wear S & M size. In some cases, can fit an L too
- 105cm length, 33cm sleeve length
Care: Hand wash in mild detergent and with care. Can be put in a washing machine but advised to wash in delicate setting and inside the kimono wash bag.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made from pre-loved sarees from India
- Stitched by women group Maha Shakti Seva Kendra, Bhopal.