A new addition to our Six Yards of Magic (SYOM) collection - Kiriti Kimonos made from upcycled vintage Indian sarees. The style includes dropped shoulders and comes with front pockets & a belt.
- Material: Flowy, vintage Indian sarees. Unable to confirm composition due to its vintage nature.
- Easily fits people who wear M & L size. In some cases, can fit an XL too.
- 108cm length, 66cm shoulders, 34cm sleeve length
Care: Hand wash in mild detergent and with care. Can be put in a washing machine but advised to wash in delicate setting and inside the kimono wash bag.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made from pre-loved sarees from India
- Stitched by Maha Shakti Seva Kendra, Bhopal.