A new addition to our Six Yards of Magic (SYOM) collection - Kiriti Kimonos made from upcycled vintage Indian sarees. The style includes dropped shoulders and comes with front pockets & a belt.
- Material: Flowy, vintage Indian sarees. Unable to confirm composition due to its vintage nature, unless specified as crepe silk.
- Easily fits people who wear S-L.
- 108cm length, 66cm shoulders, 34cm sleeve length (Note - Slight differences in sizing exists due to its handcrafted nature)
Care: Hand wash in mild detergent and with care. Can be put in a washing machine but advised to wash in a delicate setting and inside the kimono wash bag.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made from pre-loved sarees from India
- Stitched by women group Maha Shakti Seva Kendra, Bhopal.