Our fourth drop of Phulkari dusters is here! Each piece is unique, they make the perfect layer, both in summer & winter. Hand-embroidered using colourful wool, these dusters are a beautiful addition to your wardrobe.
- Material: Flowy, hand embroidered, vintage phulkari dupattas.
- One of a kind and unique.
- Please note that small imperfections like tiny loose threads or small marks can occur. We consider this to be the charm of our authentic collection.
Care: Dip wash in mild detergent and with care. Let it dry flat.
- One size. Can fit from S to L sizes easily.
Length - 119 cm, Chest - 120 cm, Sleeve length: 36 cm
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made from flowy, hand-embroidered, vintage phulkari dupattas.
- Stitched by our saree suppliers - Nitin bhaiya & his team from Jaipur.
Craft: Upcycling. Embroidery technique from the North of India, Phulkari