Handrolled, organic Incense Sticks using waste tribute flowers from Indian temples. Made in partnership with an NGO in New Delhi, providing livelihood to persons with disabilities.
- 10 sticks
- Recycled temple flowers
- Jute packaging
- Available in 5 scents
Use: Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds. Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or near children, pets, or a draft.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Recycled temple flowers and rolled them by hands into incense sticks
- Made by persons with disability
- Created by partner NGO - Prabhat Society for Child Development, Delhi
Craft: Recycling flowers