A unique combination of traditional handloom and modern weaving style, the NOSTALGIA Waffle Tea Towel is crafted in the weaving town of Maheshwar. This cozy yet stylish towel will be your handy tool in your kitchen, while also supporting the artisans of India.
- Part of our collaboration with SpiceTrip with Paulami
- Made entirely by hand, it requires one month to set up the loom
- Comes in a set of two towels: 1 Golden Milk and 1 Rose Dust
Guaranteed chemical-free and printed with non-toxic ink - eco-friendly ink
Care: Machine wash on gentle, cold cycle to make the colour last.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made by Shahnawaz Khan, a young weaver entrepreneur from Maheshwar.
- In collaboration with the handloom weaving incubator, Karghwale.
Craft: Handloom. Being a traditional hand weaving technique, irregularities may occur rendering each piece unique.